Basic Life Support and Safe Use of an Automated External Defibrillator (Qualsafe Awards)
Duration: 1 Day
Max Delegates: 12
The course covers:
- Assembly and introductions
- Chain of survival
- Incident and casualty assessment
- Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR)
- Using an Automated External Defibrillator (Safety considerations, electrode placement, modifications for children and following voice prompts)
- Using an Automated External Defibrillator (Combined AED with CPR, delivering a shock and recovery position)
- Course evaluation and closure
Other Training Sectors
Intertrain suspend all training until further notice X
Further to our correspondence on Friday 20th March 2020, we have made the difficult decision to suspend all training across all our centres in the UK from the close of business tonight.
This has not been an easy decision however, we want to ensure the safety, protection and the well-being of our staff and customers during the outbreak of COVID-19.
Please click here for more information.
Intertrain offering distance learning
Intertrain part of the City and Guilds group have now designed a Rail distance learning package, where you will gain a City & Guilds Level 2 Certificate in Rail Engineering Underpinning Knowledge.
This will be undertaken with one of our dedicated trainers who have a wealth of knowledge and experience to guide you through your qualification.
If you wish for more information please click here.