CCNSG Safety Passport
Duration: 2 Days
Max Delegates: 16
• Importance of productivity
• Legal framework and law enforcement
• Safety problems and safe solutions
• Causal factors of incidents and accidents
• An explanation of “choice” of both action and behaviour
• Discipline – self, external and attitudes
• Consequences of poor safety
• How work is controlled; Employer and Employee responsibilities
• Hazards and risk, including exercises
• The risk matrix ALARP and the hierarchy of control
• Permit to work systems
A Safe Place of Work
• Fire safety
• manual handling
• Confined spaces
Safety Problems and Safety Solutions
• Working at height
• Site transport
• Electricity and isolation
• Environmental issues
• Accident reporting and RIDDOR
Other Training Sectors
Intertrain suspend all training until further notice X
Further to our correspondence on Friday 20th March 2020, we have made the difficult decision to suspend all training across all our centres in the UK from the close of business tonight.
This has not been an easy decision however, we want to ensure the safety, protection and the well-being of our staff and customers during the outbreak of COVID-19.
Please click here for more information.
Intertrain offering distance learning
Intertrain part of the City and Guilds group have now designed a Rail distance learning package, where you will gain a City & Guilds Level 2 Certificate in Rail Engineering Underpinning Knowledge.
This will be undertaken with one of our dedicated trainers who have a wealth of knowledge and experience to guide you through your qualification.
If you wish for more information please click here.