CPCS - A17 Telescopic Handler - EXPERIENCED
Duration: 2 Days
Max Delegates: 3
• Role and responsibilities as a plant operator
• Basic components, construction, controls and terminology
• Relevant regulations & legislation
• Pre-use checks
• Configure & ready for travel (site & highway)
• Travelling over rough terrain, steep inclines etc - loaded & unloaded
• Configuring for lifting & transferring duties
• Hazards, underground and overhead services
• Lifting loads to full extension
• Transferring loads accurately
• Placing & removing loads from a vehicle
• Maintaining safe working situations and work areas
• Shut down and securing procedures
• Loading & unloading procedures for machine transporting
• Theory Test - sample questions
• Practical Test - sample assessment
Other Training Sectors
Intertrain suspend all training until further notice X
Further to our correspondence on Friday 20th March 2020, we have made the difficult decision to suspend all training across all our centres in the UK from the close of business tonight.
This has not been an easy decision however, we want to ensure the safety, protection and the well-being of our staff and customers during the outbreak of COVID-19.
Please click here for more information.
Intertrain offering distance learning
Intertrain part of the City and Guilds group have now designed a Rail distance learning package, where you will gain a City & Guilds Level 2 Certificate in Rail Engineering Underpinning Knowledge.
This will be undertaken with one of our dedicated trainers who have a wealth of knowledge and experience to guide you through your qualification.
If you wish for more information please click here.