Intertrain (UK) Ltd is the largest commercial training provider in the rail industry that has recently joined the City & Guilds Group. We are currently looking to recruit a motivated individual to join our expanding team. We are an NSAR 'Gold' training company and pride ourselves on our quality of our training delivery.
Intertrain (UK) Ltd are recruiting for a Head of Client Solutions based in Doncaster to lead on commercial business development projects and new initiatives.
· To lead on all commercial strategic business development activity to meet and exceed company sales targets. Report on these with regards to performance.
· Developing and nurturing effective relationships with key clients to ensure repeat business and positive commercial experiences.
· Analyse current key clients nationwide to retain and develop relationships, working practices and course development.
· Work with existing clients to develop bespoke training courses and requirements.
· Responsible for writing and implementing proposals and Service Level Agreements for clients.
· Responsible for negotiating and agreeing rates and commercial terms with customers.
· Look at business development areas relating to training venues and identify opportunities going forward in line with clients requirements.
Qualifications / Experience required:
· Degree in relevant business area or equivalent
· Outstanding business development and account management skills
· Written proposal and presenting skills and Financial acumen
• Full UK Driving License
• Excellent Communication skills, verbal and written
• Ability to travel and work away to meet the needs of the business
• IT, familiar with Outlook, Microsoft Word, Excel etc.
Please email all applications to [email protected]
Closing date for applications is the 6th March 2020
Intertrain suspend all training until further notice X
Further to our correspondence on Friday 20th March 2020, we have made the difficult decision to suspend all training across all our centres in the UK from the close of business tonight.
This has not been an easy decision however, we want to ensure the safety, protection and the well-being of our staff and customers during the outbreak of COVID-19.
Please click here for more information.
Intertrain offering distance learning
Intertrain part of the City and Guilds group have now designed a Rail distance learning package, where you will gain a City & Guilds Level 2 Certificate in Rail Engineering Underpinning Knowledge.
This will be undertaken with one of our dedicated trainers who have a wealth of knowledge and experience to guide you through your qualification.
If you wish for more information please click here.