Intertrain (UK) Ltd is the largest commercial training provider in the rail industry that has recently joined the City & Guilds Group. We are currently looking to recruit a motivated individual to join our expanding team. We are an NSAR 'Gold' training company and pride ourselves on our quality of our training delivery.
Intertrain (UK) Ltd are recruiting for a Head of Client Solutions based in Doncaster to lead on commercial business development projects and new initiatives.
· To lead on all commercial strategic business development activity to meet and exceed company sales targets. Report on these with regards to performance.
· Developing and nurturing effective relationships with key clients to ensure repeat business and positive commercial experiences.
· Analyse current key clients nationwide to retain and develop relationships, working practices and course development.
· Work with existing clients to develop bespoke training courses and requirements.
· Responsible for writing and implementing proposals and Service Level Agreements for clients.
· Responsible for negotiating and agreeing rates and commercial terms with customers.
· Look at business development areas relating to training venues and identify opportunities going forward in line with clients requirements.
Qualifications / Experience required:
· Degree in relevant business area or equivalent
· Outstanding business development and account management skills
· Written proposal and presenting skills and Financial acumen
• Full UK Driving License
• Excellent Communication skills, verbal and written
• Ability to travel and work away to meet the needs of the business
• IT, familiar with Outlook, Microsoft Word, Excel etc.
Please email all applications to [email protected]
Closing date for applications is the 6th March 2020