Intertrain (UK) Ltd is the largest commercial training provider in the rail industry that has recently joined the City & Guilds Group. We are currently looking to recruit a motivated individual to join our expanding team. We are an NSAR 'Gold' training company and pride ourselves on our quality of our training delivery.
Intertrain (UK) Ltd are recruiting for a Head of Client Solutions based in Doncaster to lead on commercial business development projects and new initiatives.
· To lead on all commercial strategic business development activity to meet and exceed company sales targets. Report on these with regards to performance.
· Developing and nurturing effective relationships with key clients to ensure repeat business and positive commercial experiences.
· Analyse current key clients nationwide to retain and develop relationships, working practices and course development.
· Work with existing clients to develop bespoke training courses and requirements.
· Responsible for writing and implementing proposals and Service Level Agreements for clients.
· Responsible for negotiating and agreeing rates and commercial terms with customers.
· Look at business development areas relating to training venues and identify opportunities going forward in line with clients requirements.
Qualifications / Experience required:
· Degree in relevant business area or equivalent
· Outstanding business development and account management skills
· Written proposal and presenting skills and Financial acumen
• Full UK Driving License
• Excellent Communication skills, verbal and written
• Ability to travel and work away to meet the needs of the business
• IT, familiar with Outlook, Microsoft Word, Excel etc.
Please email all applications to [email protected]
Closing date for applications is the 6th March 2020
Intertrain Re-open for Business on 18th May 2020 X
Initially, we are reopening our training centres in Doncaster, Warrington, Birmingham, Crayford and Bristol from Monday 18th May 2020.
Glasgow, Gateshead, Derby, Cardiff, Enfield, Carlisle and Portsmouth will be reopening over the coming months when we expect demand to increase.
In May and June we will be operating with a streamlined workforce of both Trainer/Assessors and Training Coordinators. Depending on the demand from our customers, we are hoping to significantly ramp up the scale of our services in July, August and beyond.
Our booking system and course schedules for May and June have been updated to reflect these changes. Unfortunately, there’s a number of course dates that have changed, if your bookings have been affected you will be contacted by a member of our booking department to ask you to reschedule for an alternative date. We apologies for any inconvenience this may cause you.
We at Intertrain are taking the situation very seriously and the safety of everyone is our primary concern. We have therefore, undertaken a rigorous risk assessment and implemented a COVID-19 policy, please click the link below:
Intertrain COVID-19 Policy
For further information on our re-opening, please click here.