Duration: 1 Day
Intertrain’s Rail Study programme is for young people aged 16-18 to support them in gaining the skills and qualifications they need to progress into a career in the Rail Industry.
Intertrain offer a part time programme of training and support. This is designed to help you successfully move into your chosen career pathway which could be an Apprenticeship, Employment or Further Education.
What will the programme include?
- Level 2 Certificate in Underpinning Knowledge
- GCSEs or Functional Skills in English and Maths
- The skills for the world of work, including CV building, interview techniques, communication and confidence.
- Rail Industry Competences
- Practical Work Experience
- Behavioural Skills
What will be my progression routes?
Intertrain's study programme aims to support students into a positive progression route(s) which can include any of the following:
- Level 3 Study Programme
- Further education at the National College For Advanced transport ad Infrastructure / Doncaster College
- Rail Apprenticeship programme through Intertrain UK Ltd
- Employment with a Rail Employer
How long will the learning take place?
The training programme will be part time throughout the academic year.
To apply or for more infromation, please fill in the application form below.
DfE Bootcamps X
Skills Bootcamps in Rail - 70% discounts available!! – Please click here for further information.