Industry Common Induction (ICI ) with LU Endorsement - Session 5 (15.00pm)
Duration: 1 Day
Max Delegates: 12
The Industry Common Induction (ICI) provides staff with a health and safety induction for working in construction sites, rail depots and station maintenance. It has been developed by Network Rail, in partnership with ISLG (Infrastructure Safety Liaison Group) and RIAG (Rail Infrastructure Assurance Group). It covers the safety procedures and risks that are common across the rail industry, whatever the role and type of site.
Before attending the ICI Assessment, it is recommended to complete the ICI E-Learning. It is the sponsors responsibility to create the login details to the E-Learning system and register the candidate for ICI.
- The candidate must achieve at least 80% to pass
- Notification for successful candidates onto the Sentinel system
This course enables candidates to also obtain the ICI LU competence.
Other Training Sectors
- Fire Warden AM Session
- Mental Health First Aid in the Workplace (Qualsafe Regulated) - 2 days
- First Aid at Work inc Electrical Accidents (Qualsafe Regulated)
- Manual Handling & Fire Safety Awareness
- Emergency First Aid at Work inc Electrical Accidents (Qualsafe Regulated) (Start Time 0845hrs)
- Book Now