Intertrain (UK) Ltd, as part of the City and Guilds Group, are recruiting for a Trainer / Assessors within the rail industry on a nationwide basis.
Intertrain is the largest commercial training provider in the rail industry, looking to recruit motivated individuals to join our expanding team. We are an NSAR ‘Gold’ training company and pride ourselves on our quality of our training delivery.
The desirable candidate will be NSAR assured and will be required to provide training and or assessing for Intertrain’s rail courses, in particular those applying should be able to train / assess up to ES competence.
Qualifications / Experience required:
• Level 3 Education and training qualification (or equivalent)
• Level 3 Assessing in the Workplace (TAQA)
• Ability to train or assess in any of the following disciplines; Safety Critical, OLE, OTP, S&T, Permanent Way Engineering
Please note; for applicants to be considered for the role of Trainer / Assessors, you must have a minimum of 5 years’ occupational experience within:
• P-way IWA / COSS / ES Safety Critical
• Track Induction
• Full UK Driving License
• Excellent Communication skills, verbal and written
• Ability to travel and work away to meet the needs of the business
• IT, familiar with Outlook, Microsoft Word, Excel etc.
• Desire to work for a national organisation
• Participate in continual CPD and develop in the specialist field as trainer
This is an exciting opportunity to integrate into City & Guilds, a world class organisation and support with our purpose to “enable people and organisations to develop their skills for personal and economic growth.”For further information please call us on 01302 815530 or contact [email protected]