Duration: 1 Day
Max Delegates: 12
- Describe the principles of the DC Electrified system.
- Identify the main components of the DC conductor rail system.
- Identify hazards and risks associated with being near or adjacent to the DC conductor rail.
- Describe how to cross the DC conductor rail safely.
- Describe how to transit tools and equipment safely across the DC conductor rail.
- Describe defects that would render insulated tools and equipment unfit for purpose.
- Identify hazards associated with working within DC isolations.
- Describe the work safe and emergency response procedures
- Demonstrate how to inspect insulated tools before use.
- Demonstrate the correct application and removal of conductor rail shields.
- Identify defective tools and shields.
- Identify the three risk control areas as stated in NR/L3/MTC/EP0152.
- Demonstrate how to cross the conductor rail safely.
- Explain how to safely transit tools, materials and equipment within the DC electrified area.
- Demonstrate how to apply a Track Circuit Operating Clip safely.
Railway Safety Bristol 20th November Spaces: 6 DCCR Initial Railway Safety Enfield, London 20th November Spaces: 3 DCCR Initial Railway Safety Doncaster 20th November Spaces: 5 DCCR Initial Railway Safety Crayford 20th November Spaces: 2 DCCR Initial Railway Safety Warrington 20th November Spaces: 2 DCCR Initial Railway Safety Doncaster 21st November Spaces: 5 DCCR Initial Railway Safety Crayford 22nd November Spaces: 7 DCCR Initial Railway Safety Portsmouth 26th November Spaces: 9 DCCR Initial Railway Safety Glasgow, Coatbridge 27th November Spaces: 7 DCCR Initial Railway Safety Bristol 27th November Spaces: 4 DCCR Initial