Site Safety Plus - Health & Safety Awareness
Duration: 1 Day
Max Delegates: 16
The course aims to ensure that individual responsibilities are understood:
• why they are carrying out their identified duties.
• what is expected of them.
• to ensure that they contribute to the safety of the workplace.
At the end of the course Delegates will be able to:
• understand the need to prevent accidents.
• have an understanding of health and safety law.
• identify how their role fits into the control and management of the site.
• understand the need for risk assessments and method statements.
• appreciate the need to perform safely and to stop and ask for advice if not sure.
• feel obliged to report unsafe acts to prevent an accident.
Other Training Sectors
- COSS Recert OLP/CRP (Inc DCCR Recert) (Start Time 0845hrs)
- Machine Operator - Self Propelled MEWP (inc. Working at Heights & Harness Training) (Start Time 0930hrs)
- MC/CC 360 Excavator with Attachment Groups 1, 3, 4 and 6 - 9 days (Start Time 0915hrs)
- Industry Common Induction (ICI ) with LU Endorsement - Session 5 (15.00pm)
- OLEC 1: Access Overhead Lines Construction Sites - Session 1 (Start Time 0915hrs)
- Book Now