Safe System of Work Planner COSS/IWA Conversion (Start Time 0900hrs)
Duration: 3 Days
Max Delegates: 8
- The SSOW Planning Process
- Sources of Information
- Arrangements for Green Zone Planning
- Network Rail Rules - Safe System of Work
- Line Blockage Procedures
- Safety of People Working on or Near the Line
- Theory Assessment
- Practical Assessment
- Course closure and feedback
At the end of the training the delegate will be able to:
- Understand the process for planning Safe Systems of Work in accordance with NR/L2/OHS/019 Safety of People Working on or Near the Line.
- Access and extract information from various sources and use that information in the production of Safe System of Work Plans for use by staff required to work safely on the Network Rail Managed Infrastructure.
- Have a basic understanding of key Rail Rule Book modules and Handbooks associated with planning and implementing Safe Systems of Work.
We don't currently have any scheduled dates or locations for this course to take place. If you'd like us to put this course on for you please get in touch today, we have locations across the UK and will aim to provide for you where we can. Enquire Now