NEBOSH - National General Certificate (NGC)
Duration: 11 Days
Max Delegates: 20
• Management of Health & Safety
This unit looks at the key principles of health and safety management and how these are implemented
• Controlling Workplace Hazards
• This unit looks at common workplace hazards and risks control
Revision (optional extra)
• A 2 day revision session where learnings will be consolidated and delegates can request to look at any specific course areas
Assessments and Exams
• Delegates will complete a safety inspection and produce a report that makes a reasonably practicable case for actions to be taken
• Delegates are also required to complete two written theory examinations, each lasting 2 hours
Other Training Sectors
Intertrain suspend all training until further notice X
Further to our correspondence on Friday 20th March 2020, we have made the difficult decision to suspend all training across all our centres in the UK from the close of business tonight.
This has not been an easy decision however, we want to ensure the safety, protection and the well-being of our staff and customers during the outbreak of COVID-19.
Please click here for more information.
Intertrain offering distance learning
Intertrain part of the City and Guilds group have now designed a Rail distance learning package, where you will gain a City & Guilds Level 2 Certificate in Rail Engineering Underpinning Knowledge.
This will be undertaken with one of our dedicated trainers who have a wealth of knowledge and experience to guide you through your qualification.
If you wish for more information please click here.