Site Management Safety Training Scheme Refresher (SMSTS)
Duration: 2 Days
Max Delegates: 20
• Current focus of HSE's attention
• Risk assessments
• Method statements
• CDM Regulations
• Construction Health, Safety and Welfare (CDM part 2)
• Reporting of Accidents, Diseases and Dangerous Occurrences (RIDDOR)
• Overview and changes to the current legislation affecting construction to include:
- Work at Height Regulations
- Control of Substances Hazardous to Health
- Control of Vibration at Work Regulations
- Control of Noise at Work Regulations
- Fire on construction sites including Fire Safety Order
- Construction waste and Site Waste Management
Other Training Sectors
Intertrain suspend all training until further notice X
Further to our correspondence on Friday 20th March 2020, we have made the difficult decision to suspend all training across all our centres in the UK from the close of business tonight.
This has not been an easy decision however, we want to ensure the safety, protection and the well-being of our staff and customers during the outbreak of COVID-19.
Please click here for more information.
Intertrain offering distance learning
Intertrain part of the City and Guilds group have now designed a Rail distance learning package, where you will gain a City & Guilds Level 2 Certificate in Rail Engineering Underpinning Knowledge.
This will be undertaken with one of our dedicated trainers who have a wealth of knowledge and experience to guide you through your qualification.
If you wish for more information please click here.