Working in Confined Spaces - HIGH Risk
Duration: 3 Days
Max Delegates: 5
• The Confined Spaces Regulations 1997
• Identification of risks and their control
• Workplace safety
• Weil’s Disease and sewage decontamination
• Hazardous atmospheres and gas monitoring
• The risk assessment process
• Operation of safe systems of work
• Use of permit to work control measures
• Personal Protective Equipment
• Selection of suitable equipment
• IP ratings, intrinsically safe and ATEX approved
• Equipment pre-use inspection and safe operation
• Fall arrest systems
• Emergency procedures
• Self contained breathing apparatus (SCBA) - theory
• Self contained breathing apparatus (SCBA) - practical
• Oxygen Resuscitation and Breathing Apparatus Entry Control Officer (BAECO) procedures
• Theory test
• Practical training
• Practical assessment
Other Training Sectors
Intertrain suspend all training until further notice X
Further to our correspondence on Friday 20th March 2020, we have made the difficult decision to suspend all training across all our centres in the UK from the close of business tonight.
This has not been an easy decision however, we want to ensure the safety, protection and the well-being of our staff and customers during the outbreak of COVID-19.
Please click here for more information.
Intertrain offering distance learning
Intertrain part of the City and Guilds group have now designed a Rail distance learning package, where you will gain a City & Guilds Level 2 Certificate in Rail Engineering Underpinning Knowledge.
This will be undertaken with one of our dedicated trainers who have a wealth of knowledge and experience to guide you through your qualification.
If you wish for more information please click here.